Saturday, August 21, 2010

Washington D.C. Aquarium

It seems like every time we take a trip into D.C. we end up walking right by the aquarium. Noah loves aquariums so he always ask  "fishes?? please?", and we always have to say no.  So, a couple of weeks ago we planned a trip to go to D.C. just to see the fishes.  :)  
Gavin and Noah were so excited!! 
The D.C. aquarium turned out to be quite small. It ended up taking us only 30 minutes to walk through. We were still able to meet a couple of pretty interesting animals. 

This first picture is of a sea turtle.  He was so much fun! He would follow the kids around as they walked from side to side.  Everyone was taking pictures of him, and all the kids were laughing.  



Fact: There are 7 species of sea turtles. Every species is listed under the Endangered Species Act.
I am not sure what species the frog below is. However, I thought he was pretty cool. :)



This butterfly wasn't at the aquarium, but I did take the picture the same day. So, for me that counts. :)



I hope you all liked these pictures. :)
If you would like to see more pictures or would like prints of any of the above
please visit our online store at: Shade Of Grey Studios Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment