That's right, another week has come and gone.
Over at iheartfaces this weeks challenge is babies.
Anything from babies still in mom's belly... to newborns... to little babies who still aren't taking their first steps. They are also expanding this weeks theme to include baby animals or baby accessories as well.
Over at iheartfaces this weeks challenge is babies.
Anything from babies still in mom's belly... to newborns... to little babies who still aren't taking their first steps. They are also expanding this weeks theme to include baby animals or baby accessories as well.
The picture I am using is of my hand and my son Gavin's hand. This was one of the first "baby" pictures I ever took and I still love it today!
*Keep in mind I took this with my cheap point and shoot camera *


love that baby/mama hand shot.
ReplyDeletewhat a good memory.
I love this image, so crisp and sharp but soft at the same time. Love it!
ReplyDelete